Multi-Material Construction and E9 Face Technology with Dual Roll delivers
even longer and more forgiving drives.
COBRA is introducing a third color option in the ZL Encore Driver, giving consumers the choice between Black, White or the all new Red version. The ZL Encore Driver features E9 Face Technology™with dual roll and a multi-material construction with a carbon fiber crown and sole for ultimate performance, maximum forgiveness and maximum distance. Ian Poulter has been playing the white ZL Encore since late 2011 when the driver was first introduced.
- Advanced Multi-Material Construction
- E9 Face Technology™with Dual Roll
- Adjustable Flight Technology™
- Tour-proven Fujikura Motore F1 and F3 shafts
- Why Buy It?
No mulligans required.
- What Are You Buying?
Maximum forgivable distance to beat your buddies.
- RH: 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°, 11.5°
- LH: 9.5°, 10.5°
- 6-4 Titanium body with milled semi-forged Ti face, Carbon fiber crown, Aluminum coated E-Glass and carbon fiber sole. 460 cc.
| || |
Adjustable Flight Technology™Three simple face-angle settings (Open, Neutral and Closed) optimize ball flight for increased distance and improved accuracy.
| || |
E9 Face Technology With Dual RollA 30% Larger Sweet Zone and a new approach to bulge and roll design delivers distance and accuracy.
| || |
Advanced Multi-Material ConstructionFeatures a carbon fiber crown and sole with a 5% larger titanium body and face, along with a swing weight screw, providing optimal CG and improved MOI.