Beautiful Bang for the Buck with dialed in Style and Performance
The 2013 Tight Lies Plus Package set of clubs is hands-down one of the best values in the golf world. Adams Golf designed this set with premium features and the latest technology that oftentimes by other manufacturers is only reserved for their top-tier product. Not the case with this fine package set. You’ll find that out of the box the woods hit long and straight, the irons are forgiving, the hybrids are phenomenal, the Tom Watson Signature Sand Wedge is well balanced, and the traditionally designed blade putter rolls true.
The Adams Tight Lies Plus Package is a game improvement set of clubs that will have you covered from tee to green and even includes a top-notch, non-skimpy hybrid bag with the best features of a cart and carry bag. They are the best all-around choice for a beginner looking for a quality, well-made first set to grow with and play for many, many years. It’s tough to go wrong with this set whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned player and Adams Golf is confident that you will enjoy playing with these and become one of their many life-long customers.
For the value, for the price, and for the playability you’ll love having the Adams Golf Tight Lies Plus set.
- Aerodynamic-shaped driver with an extra-large 460cc titanium clubhead that delivers maximum distance and forgiveness
- Fairway woods that have established themselves as America’s favorite and one of the best selling fairway woods of all time
- The #1 Hybrids on tour for many years, the Tight Lies hybrids are a superior option to long irons and provides maximum distance while maintaining both forgiveness and playability
- Irons and PW with perimeter weighting to maximize forgiveness and a progressive offset to help square the clubface at impact
- Tom Watson signature sand wedge with classic, teardrop shape helps shift the center of gravity deeper for controlled distance and a generous sole width to prevent digging into the turf for superior performance from both sand and tight lies
- Blade putter with a traditional design providing straight-forward alignment aid with optimal feel for distance control and accuracy on the green
- A self standing hybrid bag that has straps to carry like a backpack or legs to stand like a tripod