Our research over the many years that we’ve led the golf world in hybrid iron sets clearly shows that most golfers typically hit the ball away from the center of the clubface (close to 80% of the time). We’re here to help that with the new idea. These are more forgiving and easier to hit where you need it most – across the entire clubface.
The average impact for 15+ handicap golfers is 1/2 inch towards the toe. Our wrap-around slots make those mis-hits better. It's a new idea.
- New Cut-Thru Slot™ design in the hybrids makes ball speed and launch higher and adds extra distance on off-center shots.
- There's an actual wrap-around slot – never seen before in golf clubs – that expands the sweet spot for up to 44% more speed on off-center shots and 23% more speed on center shots compared to our industry-leading Idea a12OS.
- With our ABC set configuration patent, the traditional long iron is replaced by easy to hit hybrids (A), while the transitional hybrid irons (B) bridge the distance gap perfectly into the cavity-back scoring clubs (C) that are designed for precision and feel around the green.
- Cut-Thru Slot™ in Hybrids
- Wraparound slot in hybrid irons & scoring clubs
- More ball speed and forgiveness for on-center and off-center shots
|3 Hybrid||19°||58°||40.75"||D0.5||Right / Left||S R A|
|4 Hybrid||22°||59.25°||39.75"||D0.5||Right / Left||S R A|
|5 Hybrid||25°||60.25°||39"||D0.5||Right / Left||S R A|
|6 HybridIron||28°||61.25°||38.25"||D0.5||Right / Left||S R A|
|7 HybridIron||32°||62.25°||37.5"||D0.5||Right / Left||S R A|
|8 Iron||36°||63°||36.75"||D0.5||Right / Left||S R A|
|9 Iron||40°||63.75°||36"||D0.5||Right / Left||S R A|
|PW||44°||64°||35.5"||D1.5||Right / Left||S R A|
Note: This is for your reference and does not denote the content of the product.