The distance of aerodynamics meets easy to hit. A new, footprint furher increases forgiveness while Speedlie's Patent Pending Aerodynamic Shaping along with new Velocity Slot Technology on the crown and sole makes it faster than ever. The result is up to 12 yards of oncreased with easy to hit, confidence inspiring shaping.
- larger footprint clubhead = Confidence appearance and expanded hitting area.
- Higher MOIx and MOIy = Higher ball speed on off-center hits.
- Lower and deeper Center f Gravity (CG) = Higher launch angle with lower spin rate.
- Lower aerodynamic drag =Higher clubhead speed and more distance.
- Faster clubhead speed delivers up to 12 more yards
- Velocity Slot Technology reduces drag 35%
- 5th generation aerodynamic shaping
|Loft(°)||Lie Angle(°)||Length(")||Swing Weight||Volume||Hand||Flex|
|8.5||58||45.875||460cc||D3||R||X, S, R|
|9.5||58||45.875||460cc||D3||R, L||X, S, R|
|10.5||58||45.875||460cc||D3||R, L||X, S, R, A|
Note: This is for your reference only and does not denote the content of the product.