The Speedline Super XTD Fairway Wood features a titanium body fused with an ultra-thin titanium crown, and tungsten weights in the sole to lower the club's center of gravity. The extremely low CG combined with the addition of Velocity Slot Technology and the titanium face creates a fairway wood that is as hot as a driver. The high CT makes the XTD Fairway Wood 36% hotter than a traditional fairway wood resulting in exceptional distance. In addition to the increased ball speed, the SUPER XTD Fairway produces a higher launch while keeping the spin rate low.
- Formed titanium crown and titanium body for increased ball speed and overall performance.
- Highest CT: 36% higher CT vs a standard fairway, and 14% higher than Fast 12.
- Precision milled tungsten heel/toe weighting for the lowest CG.
- Titanium Velocity Slots increase ball speed and launch angle while producing less spin.
- Tour inspired sole geometry to improve turf interaction.
|Model||Loft(°)||Lie Angle(°)||Length(")||Swing Weight||Hand||Flex|
|3+||13||56.5||43.5||D2||R||R, S, X|
|3||14.5||56.5||43||D2||R, L||R, S, X|
|5||18||57||42.5||D2||R||R, S, X|
Note: This is for your reference only and does not denote the content of the product.