Athletes have to haul a variety of items around the golf course: clubs, balls, outerwear, water bottles, personal items – it adds up. Nike Golf’s new Nike Air Sport carry bag weighing in at just under five pounds, brings a new level of comfort to that task. The Nike Air Sport carry bag features Nike’s proprietary EquaFlex Max Air double strap system, which distributes bag weight evenly across the shoulders. Coupled with a ventilated air mesh back pad, the Nike Air Sport helps amplify endurance while reducing fatigue on the course.
The Nike Air Sport carry bag allows athletes to stay organized with an eight-way, three-full length divider system for maximum club visibility. The bag features nine functional pockets including a water-resistant fleece-lined valuables pocket, insulated cooler pocket, quick access drawstring pocket, full-length apparel pocket and scorecard/pencil pocket, offering plenty of storage space for everything an athlete needs during a round.
- 8.5-inch oval top
- 8-way, 3 full-length divider system
- Nike EquaFlex Max Air™ Curved revolving double strap system
- 9 functional pockets (6 zippered) – including water-resistant fleece-lined valuables pocket, insulated cooler pocket, quick access drawstring pocket, full-length apparel pocket and scorecard/pencil pocket
- Integrated GPS loop, pen sleeve and glove patch
- Ventilated air mesh back pad
- Lightweight and durable construction
- Custom grip leg end-caps
- Matching rain hood included
- Logo cresting compatible / zip-off ball pocket