BB54 is designed and built around one of Bettinardi’s most popular
and successful model, the Baby Bee Accelerator model. The Baby Bee putter captured the
2003 US Open at Olympia Fields, IL. Bettinardi has used modern technology to alter the Baby
Bee design concept and has created the most forgiving MOI mallet.
The crucial design element that separates the Baby Bee from the BB54 is the addition of a large 303 DASS weighted port. Located at the rear extremity of the putter this port is 40% of the total weight. The significance of the weighted port is moving the center of gravity dramatically towards the rear of the putter and away from the face. The results are an extremely high MOI ratio making this the most forgiving putter on off center hits. The ball will travel the same distance while still holding the line, even on miss hits. The BB54 will give every golfer the confidence they need to sink that crucial putt.
- Milled Windows – 2 milled out windows on the top of the putter which aid in alignment and also reduce weight from the middle and front end of the putter.
- Weight Slot - There is a weight slot milled in the sole to remove more material from the front end of the putter. This provides us discretionary weight placement and allows us to move that weight into the 303 DASS weighted port that is set into the rear of the putter.
- Bettinardi “T” – The white Bettinardi “T” site line pops in contrast with the pewter gray finish. This will give the golfer an unmistakable edge for ease in alignment.
- Face Milling - The face of the BB54 is milled with Bettinardi’s patented F.I.T (Feel Impact Technology) Face along with the HoneyComb face. This provides the ultimate in sound and feel for any putter.
- Sweet Spot - Enlarged sweet spot is provided by the detailed weight placement of the putter.
- Weighted Port - 303 DASS weighted port is inserted and fastened to the rear of the putter by a hex nut. The weighted port accounts for 40% of the total weight.
|400g||6081 Aircraft Grade Alluminum||Peweter Anodized||Blue Lamkin Belly
|Standard BB Series Blue||RH/LH|
Note: This is for your reference only and does not denote the content of the product.