The Nike VR_S Covert Forged Irons feature a reengineered face with NexCOR technology and a high-speed cavity back design for faster ball speed and longer, straighter shots.
Longer, Higher, Straighter Shots
The high-speed cavity back design features a lower, deeper center of gravity and enhanced perimeter weighting to deliver longer, higher and straighter shots.
Faster Ball Speed
Featuring NexCOR technology, the redesigned head construction incorporates variable face thickness that provides faster ball speed at impact. Thinner, no-weld sole construction promotes greater distance and accuracy.
- X3X groove technology features grooves that are close together and deeper on the clubface for maximum spin and ball flight
- Forged S20c carbon steel for unsurpassed feel
- Progressive sole design for an optimum look at address and performance through the turf
- Nike Tour Wrap 2G grip for great feel and control
- Nippon 950GH steel shaft for lightweight strength
|Club||Hand||Loft||Length||Lie Angle||Offset||Swing Weight|
Note: This is for your reference and does not denote the content of the product.