“Tour Preferred” is an attitude and an aptitude. It’s a skill for understanding, designing, building and maintaining golf equipment for the better player. TaylorMade’s Tour Preferred irons have long been revered by tour professionals for striking the ideal balance of look, feel, sound and performance. That comes from our unique and unparalleled ability to interpret the observations of tour professionals and turn them into reality through the union of innovative technologies and artful design. The result: irons that please the eye and live up to the skills of the better player.
- Art and science converge to create the ultimate combination of speed, stability and clean design.
- Ideal iron for the better player who wants maximum performance technology in a compact and elegant head shape.
- Speed Pocket™ in 3- through 7-irons increases ball speed low on the face to deliver more consistent ballspeed and launch conditions across the entire face.
- Beautifully shaped sole for better players who prefer slightly more effective bounce.
- Compact short-irons with minimal offset, slightly larger mid- and long-irons with progressively more offset.
- Stronger lofts due to higher launch angle generated by the Speed Pocket for an optimal combination of distance and controlled trajectory.
- Hand-polished satin nickel-chrome finish preferred by better players.
Note: This is for your reference only and does not denote the content of the product.