- Ideal for active golfers seeking the target easily
- Soft steel forged iron equipped with over-sized tungsten weight
- Softness and feel are realized
- Both intense configuration and forgiveness are realized
- Semi-goose neck like almost straight neck is adopted
- Conforming to new groove rule
A. 3 - #7
Both soft feel and forgiveness are realized with forged soft steel and tungsten weight.
B. Tungsten weight
By installing heavy tungsten weight in the lower part of head and back face, the moment of inertia is increased, which result in realizing high trajectory and expanding sweet area.
C. #8 - PW
Those are middle and short irons aiming at the pin directly with the design of center of gravity raising the accuracy of the shot by No. of club.
D. AW - SW
Those are easy wedges with plain back shape which makes handling much better.
Cross Section of Face: Cross Cavity
Tapered construction that sole area is thicker and upper p art of head is thinner realizes higher trajectory with lower center of gravity and soft and solid feel at the impact.
It is much easier to address to the target because top line is almost straight. A little thicker top blade makes you more stable at address.