The new MX-1000 Hot Metal Irons were developed with a super high COR and a massive MOI for AMAZING DISTANCE AND FORGIVENESS. The Hot Metal construction of the MX-1000 is created by plasma welding a thin, hot, ES230 maraging steel face to a high tech stainless steel body. This exotic construction delivers COR numbers that reach the legal limit, which results in incredible distance for your iron shots. Moreover, Hollow Technology construction with internal extreme MOI weighting creates a super low and deep COG, which delivers an easy, high and straight ball flight. The MX-1000 with Hot Metal technology is the longest and straightest iron we have ever developed, and it is sure to take your game to a whole new level.
- Hot Metal construction provides amazing distance and forgiveness.
- Hollow Technology construction with optimized internal weighting for maximum forgiveness and an easy, high launch.
- Two-toned durable double nickel chrome plated finish and finely detailed electroformed medallion.
- Modified U-grooves; which conform to the Condition of Competition 2010, produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playbility in all conditions.
- Aggressively beveled sole design for maximum forgiveness and consistent playability from all types of lies.