Introducing the new MP-58 irons with revolutionary DUAL MUSCLE TITANIUM™ Technology! During the complex Grain Flow Forging process, a high-tech Titanium metal is forged into the outer muscle of the iron, which not only delivers the feel, workability and shape every MP player desires, but also takes playability in an MP iron to a whole new technological level. The light weight characteristics of the pure Titanium utilized in the MP-58s allow for an ideal amount of thickness behind the impact area to ensure the legendary soft, solid and consistent feel one expects from a Mizuno iron, while simultaneously providing a dramatic increase in perimeter weighting for enhanced playability. The MP-58 irons achieve the rare combination of a penetrating ball flight, increased MOI, and superior feel, all in the ultimate player’s head shape.
- Dual Muscle TITANIUM design combines multiple materials during the Grain Flow Forging process to deliver solid feel and amazing playability.
- Impact, sound, and feel are optimized through extensive utilization of Modal Analysis, which separates Mizuno irons from the competition.
- Patented Grain Flow Forged™ 1025E "Pure Select" mild carbon steel and pure Titanium combine to provide the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel.
- Durable double nickel chrome plated finish and a Black Chrome stainless steel muscle medallion provide elegant aesthetics.
- Modified U-grooves, which conform to the Condition of competition. 2010, produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.
- Rolled leading edge, flattened mid-sole, and rolled trailing edge deliver consistent striking ability from all types of lies.
Dual Muscle Titanium combines multiple materials through Mizuno's patented Grain Flow Forging process to deliver soft, solid, consistent feel with dramatically enhanced playability.
Mizuno's Patented Grain Flow Forging™ process enhances the flow and tightness of the grains in the metal, maximizing the strength of the clubhead without sacrificing the soft feel, and ensuring greater consistency from club to club and set to set.
1025 Select Mild Carbon Steel Billet
Our material meets 6 times tighter specs than the industry standard, optimizing softness and strength.
Primary forging shapes the head and ensures grains are aligned and tightened.
Aging the head at elevated temperature optimizes strength and softness.
Precision Forging First Shot
Precision forging ensures precise shape, consistent grain structure, and tight tolerance for precise performance.
Precision Forging Second Shot
Modified U-grooves are hydraulically forged into the clubface for optimal spin rate.
Final polishing and double nickel chrome plating complete the process.
|Club||LH||Loft °||Lie °||Offset "||Bounce °||Length "|
Note: This is for your reference and does not denote the content of the product.