EXOTICS XCG7 HYBRIDS
The XCG7 hybrid series is our most forgiving hybrid design to date - the Beta model features a more compact shape for a powerful, penetrating ball flight.
The XCG7 Beta hybrid incorporates a lightweight beta titanium crown that weighs only 6 grams. The crown allows for additional precise weight positioning in the head to deliver Tour-caliber trajectory and versatility.
Maximizing distance, the Power Grid™ positioned directly behind the sweet spot creates an accordion effect and increased spring-effect by flexing at impact. The Power Grid alternates in thickness from 0.5mm to 1.0mm, allowing the thinner dimple-slots to flex, producing a hotter launch.
Hexahedron sole weight pads are positioned back in the heel and toe to increase MOI and maximize stability on off-center contact. Further enhancing stability, weight is removed from the rear center of the sole courtesy of a dual-step cavity. The cavity allows the extra weighting in the rear heel and toe to provide maximum forgiveness.
- Lightweight 6-gram beta titanium crown delivers Tour-caliber trajectory and versatility
- Power Grid behind sweet spot flexes at impact to increase spring-effect and launch results
- Hexahedron sole weight pads maximize stability on off-center contact
- Variable face thickness technology increases ball speed on more contact points of the face
EXOTICS XCG7 IRONS
The XCG7 features our most advanced pocket cavity iron design to date. Constructed from 431 stainless steel in a one-piece casting, the XCG7 iron provides enhanced feel and stability in a more classic-style head design.
Advanced weighting includes two tungsten weights located in the heeland toe that are bridged by a center sole cavity. The sole cavity also reduces contact area on the iron’s sole and provides enhanced feel at impact.
Each iron is engineered for its specific task including center of gravity location, offset (progressive), blade length, face thickness, and top line thickness for a perfect blend of distance and accuracy.
- Heel and toe weighting places two tungsten weights lower in heel and toe for incredible forgiveness and stability
- Each iron is engineered with the ideal CG location, offset, face thickness and top line
- One-piece casting provides enhanced feel and stability
|MODEL||LOFT(°)||LIE(°)||GRAPHITE LENGTH(")||FACE ANGLE||FLEX||SWING WEIGHT||HAND|
|CLUB||LOFT(°)||LIE(°)||GRAPHITE LENGTH(")||STEEL LENGTH(")||HAND|
|3 IRON||19||60.5||38.25||37.75||RH / LH|
|4 IRON||21||61||37.75||37.25||RH / LH|
|5 IRON||24||61.5||37.25||36.75||RH / LH|
|6 IRON||27||62||36.75||36.25||RH / LH|
|7 IRON||31||62.5||36.25||35.75||RH / LH|
|8 IRON||35||63||35.75||35.25||RH / LH|
|9 IRON||40||63.5||35.25||34.75||RH / LH|
|PW||45||64||34.75||34.25||RH / LH|
|AW||50||64||34.75||34.25||RH / LH|
|SW||55||64||34.75||34.25||RH / LH|
Note: This is for your reference only and does not denote the content of the product.