The new adizero one golf shoe is a massive 10% lighter than the previous and weighs in at only 272 grams, making the adizero one golf shoe the lightest in the industry. The Adidas designers have created a one piece fused upper that consists of five separate linings that produce a glove like fit for extra comfort.
The new sole design incorporates seven spikes to increase traction and improve comfort and stability whilst walking the golf course. The seventh spike is positioned in the centre of the sole of the shoe and Adidas believe that the positioning of this spike has improved stability and traction through the swing and will help you produce a better strike on the golf ball.
Adidas have continued with the low profile design with the adizero one shoe as the low profile design allows the golfers to feel the ground under their feet and will allow them to access the lie of the land better.
- Ultra-light sprintskin+ one-piece upper with climaproof protection delivers maximized comfort and a glove-like fit
- External sprintweb TPU layer provides unrivaled upper stability during lateral movements
- Re-engineered sprintframe outsole powered by Pebax® features a wider base and added secondary traction for ultimate performance
- Swing Plane Traction featuring CenTraXion delivers ultimate grip and enhanced stability where it’s needed most
- Low-profile Stealth Cleat offers greater surface area contact, more cushioning, improved green friendliness, and tour-proven traction
- Two perforated coolever sockliner options included: 1) adizero comfort molded PU for enhanced comfort and cushioning, and 2) adizero Light die-cut EVA for lightweight, breathable comfort
- New tour performance last specifically-designed to be wider in the forefoot for improved fit, feel and overall comfort