The Grain Flow Forged® JPX-825 Pro™ pushes the design limits to achieve greater forgiveness and feel in this “player’s” game improvement iron. The 4-7 irons offer a deep CNC milled pocket cavity that provides 17 grams of discretionary weight that is used for extreme toe-heel weighting providing plenty of forgiveness where you need it. The 8-GW features a full cavity design with greater thickness behind the impact for a more penetrating and workable ball flight for pinpoint accuracy in the scoring irons.
Utilizing Harmonic Impact Technology (HIT), Mizuno engineers designed an incredibly strong cavity frame that allows a thinner, more reactive face for increased initial ball speed while maintaining an unbelievably solid feel at impact. A tour confirmed triple cut sole design provides the appropriate relief on the leading and trailing edges for ideal turn interaction and solid ball striking from anywhere on the course.
- Grain Flow Forged® 1025E “Pure Select” mild carbon steel provides a superior soft, solid, and consistent feel.
- Enhanced COR (Coefficient of Restitution) face design for increased distance.
- 4-7 iron deep CNC milled pocket cavity for ease of launch and greater forgiveness.
- 8-GW solid full cavity design for precision and control.
- Toe/Heel weighted cavity design increases Sweet Area
- Impact sound optimized through Modal Analysis software and Mizuno’s Harmonic Impact Technology (HIT).
- Tour confirmed triple cut sole design.
- Double Nickel Chrome plated for elegant and durable finish.
True Temper® Dynalite Gold® XP R300, S300
Fujikura™ Orochi Graphite - Regular
Exclusive MIZUNO / Golf Pride® M-31 58 Round