The New MP-68 irons with 3D muscle technology are the next generation of muscleback irons. The innovative 3D muscle is the result of extensive computer optimization to deliver the ideal COG location that is lower and more face centered providing a penetrating and workable ball flight for complete shot control. The MP-68 irons also have a Tour Confirmed sole shape that ensures the appropriate amount of turf interaction for pure ball striking. Mizuno’s Grain Flow Forging process ensures that the MP-68s provide the best feel and ball control in the game of golf.
- 3D Muscle design delivers a penetrating ball flight and unsurpassed ball control.
- Impact sound and feel are optimized through extensive use of Modal Analysis which separates Mizuno irons from the competition.
- Patented Grain Flow Forged™ 1025E "Pure Select" mild carbon steel provides the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel.
- Durable double nickel chrome plated finish
- Modified U-grooves, which conform to the Condition of competition 2010, produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.
- Rolled leading edge, flattened mid-sole, and rolled trailing edge deliver consistent striking ability from all types of lies.
Mizuno's Patented Grain Flow Forging process enhances the flow and tightness of the grains in the metal, maximizing the strength of the clubhead without sacrificing the soft feel, and ensuring greater consistency from club to club and set to set.
1025 Select Mild Carbon Steel Billet
Our material meets 6 times tighter specs than the industry standard, optimizing softness and strength.
Primary forging shapes the head and ensures grains are aligned and tightened.
Aging the head at elevated temperature optimizes strength and softness.
Precision Forging First Shot
Precision forging ensures precise shape, consistent grain structure, and tight tolerance for precise performance.
Precision Forging Second Shot
Modified U-grooves are hydraulically forged into the clubface for optimal spin rate.
Final polishing and double nickel chrome plating complete the process.
|Club||LH||Loft°||Lie°||Offset "||Bounce°||Length "|
Note: This is for your reference and does not denote the content of the product.