When is a name more than a name? When that name is Clyde. In 1973, when basketball great Walt "Clyde" Frazier went looking for a custom-made pair of PUMA Suedes, we reconfigured the original, made it lighter and wider, and stamped his moniker on the side in gold. The PUMA Clyde soon became the stuff of sneaker legend. Fast forward to today: we've outfitted our iconic kicks for the course with green-friendly molded S2QuillTec® spikes, a waterproofed upper, and optimal cushioning and flexibility.
- Soft full grain leather upper.
- Molded S2QuillTec® spikes for versatile, green-friendly traction.
- Decoupled heel construction with flex grooves for shock absorption and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- stormCELL designation for highly functional, durable materials with waterproofing guaranteed for one year.
- Strategically-placed EverFoam® cushioning at the heel for a comfortable fit.
- Long-lasting, highly abrasion-resistant EverTrack® rubber outsole.
- Men's athletic last with a more rounded bottom and built to optimize stability and hold on the foot.
- Lace closure for a snug fit.
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral and medial sides.
- Clyde callout in script at lateral side.
- PUMA Logo at tongue and PUMA Cat Logo at heel.