PUMA, one of the world's leading sportlifestyle companies that designs and develops golf footwear, apparel, and performance accessories starts in Sport and ends in Fashion. PUMA sponsors such game-changing athletes as Rickie Fowler, Ian Poulter, Lexi Thompson, and Jesper Parnevik and have a solid history of developing top-tier golf equipment and apparel that draws from their deep Tour experience.
Always on the leading edge, PUMA has released their new Form Stripe 14-way cart bag that brings the latest PUMA function and style to your golf game and is outstandingly designed to keeps your clubs separated and organized. The lined driver and putter wells add extra protection for those iconic golf clubs that bracket every hole. The lightweight Form Stripe boasts seven roomy pockets, including two apparel pockets and a thermal-lined beverage pocket. PUMA subtle features and styling set the new Form Stripe cart bag as a sure winner, perfect to match your style and play.
- 14-way, 9” diameter top with designated, lined putter and driver wells and integrated soft touch grab handles
- Seven pockets
- Lightweight ripstop nylon body with textile accents and accent piping
- Fully padded, adjustable single shoulder strap for comfortable carry
- Glove pocket includes a padded rangefinder-specific pocket
- Thermal-lined beverage pocket keeps drinks cold
- Personals pocket includes a key/ring clip
- Custom molded cart compatible bottom
- Adjustable umbrella attachment strap
- External scorecard pen slot
- Pocket for balls and tees
- Custom towel clip
- Includes rainhood
- Weighs 4.5 lbs