The RBZ Stage 2 with innovative Thick-thin Crown technology saves substantial weight that’s redistributed to move the CG lower and more forward, which promotes a high launch angle, low spin-rate and faster ball speed, all of which promote maximum distance. Add the lightweight 50-gram Fujikura RocketFuel shaft and the ability to adjust the loft and face angle and you’ve got a driver worthy of the description “RocketBallz-ier.”
- CG lower and more forward than RBZ
- Thick-thin crown
- Larger face with full aerodynamics
- 1.5° Adjustable 12 position loft sleeve
- Shaft: Fuji Rocketfuel 50
- Faster and longer than the original RocketBallz driver.
- Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed.
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment.
- Ultra-light Fujikura RocketFuel 50 graphite shaft (50 grams) promotes fast swing speed.
|9.5°||Right / Left||61°||460cc||46"||D6|
|10.5°||Right / Left||61°||460cc||46"||D6|
|HL°||Right / Left||61°||460cc||46"||D6|
Note: This is for your reference and does not denote the content of the product.