The Scotty Cameron Select Dual Balance Putter provides unmatched stability for golfers that struggle to make a consistent stroke with a conventional length putter. Each of the Scotty Cameron Dual Balance putters feature a +50g heavier head weight, 50g counter weight, and 38" standard length. The larger diameter, 15" long Dual Balance grip is designed to be gripped down to place the shaft weight above the hands. The combination of the heavier head, shaft weight, and larger grip stabilize the stroke by reducing the common faults of flipping, pushing, or dragging with the hands.
- Solid Feel and Forgiveness at impact from the perimeter sole weights placed under the face
- Minimum Toe Flow through the stroke from the deep weights that create a force balanced face
- Improved Sound from the mid milled face texture
- Square Set Up and appearance from the stepless shaft with technical double bend
- Refined Cosmetics with a frozen titanium finish and red-dot graphics