ENGINEERED FOR MAXIMUM DISTANCE AND AMAZING FORGIVENESS
A serious looking iron designed to be amazingly forgiving and explosively long, the JPX-800 is the first model to bring Mizuno's Global JPX technology platform to the United States. The unbelievable distance of the JPX-800 irons is achieved by combining MAX COR Technology, Hot Metal Face construction, and an exotic pocket cavity to hit the maximum allowable for enery transfer.
Hot Metal construction utilizes a new manufacturing process that increases the material's natural stength to create and ultra-thin and multi-thickness face for maximum, considered ball speed, while the innovative pocket cavity with external power bar design expands and extends the sweet area and lowers the center of gravity for unsurpassed forgiveness.
An aggressive triple cut sole ensures solid ball striking form all types of lies, and a multi-material cavity badge provides tuned impact sound with enhanced feel and sharp look. Simply put, the JPX-800 irons utilize the world's most advanced Game improvement technologies to help the serious mid to high-handicap player score like never before!
- 4-7 iron utilize MAX COR construction which delivers the highest allowable COR and low deep COG for amazing distance.
- 8-PW utilize deep pocket cavity design for extreme forgiveness a high penetrating trajectory.
- GW & SW utilize a solid power bar design for greater control and pinpoint accuracy.
- A multi-level, multi-thickness exotic pocket cavity (4-7 iron) creates the largest MOI for the most forgiving iron in MIZUNO's award-winning line-up.
- Massive external Power Bar design expands and extends the sweet area for maximum forgiveness across the face.
- Multi-material badge to enhance feel and deliver aggressive styling.
- Aggressive Triple Cut sole for consistent forgiveness from all types of lies and playing condition.
- Durable double nickel chrome plated finish.
- Modified U-grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playbility in all conditions.
- Conforms to the 2010 USGA/R&A Condition of Competition.
|Club||LH||Loft °||Lie °||Offset "||Bounce °||Length "|
Note: This is for your reference and does not denote the content of the product.