A solid, thicker looking wedge, design to flow from a full cavity iron set.
The JPX wedges feature the same high spin technology found in the MP line of wedges - with the loft specific Quad Cut Groove system and CNC Miling lines to the face.
Manufactured from a soft 8620 steel, and finished in two tone Double Nickel Chrome, the JPX offers both a powerful, satisfying feel and long term durability.
A taller confidence inspiring face, and wider triple cut sole create an ideal flow form teh JPX-800 iron line.
- Quad Cut grooves for maximum spin and ball stopping control.
- CNC Milled Face -- increased surface roughness for improved spin on short range shots.
- Triple cut sole design delivers ideal turf interaction and syncs perfectly with JPX iron models.
- 8620 steel construction for solid feel.
- Two tone double nickel chrome finish.
- High spin quad cut grooves milled to USGA limits.
|Loft||Bounce °||Lie °||Length "||Swing Weight|
- Right Hand only: steel and graphite
- Men's Left Hand: steel only
- Lofts: Cannot be adjusted.
- Lie angle on RH: Can be adjusted + - 2 deg, up to 1/2" long. For longer than 1/2", can be adjusted +3 - 2 deg.
- Lie angle on LH: Can be adjusted + - 3 deg.
Note: This is for your reference and does not denote the content of the product.