Introducing the new MP-53 irons featuring a Diamond Muscle design and “V” slot Milled Pocket Cavity™. Checking all the boxes required to be an MP model, the MP-53 has the head size, playing profile, and top line to please even the most demanding shotmakers.
But what sets this MP iron apart is an innovative CNC milled Pocket Cavity which removes 14 grams of weight. This weight is strategically redistributed around the cavity to achieve the largest sweet area ever in an MP iron, delivering maximum playability while remaining extremely versatile.
In addition, the MP-53 irons were scientifically designed through Mizuno’s use of Modal Analysis and Harmonic Impact Technology, which perfectly tunes the sound of impact to deliver the ultimate in feel.
Paying close attention to how the sole interacts with the turf, Mizuno applied a 360° grind on the back cavity for increased shot making ability. This unique grind also provides a thinner top line for an eye pleasing look at address. Mizuno’s patented Grain Flow Forging™ process and these advanced design technologies combine in the MP-53 to optimize feel, playability, and performance.
- "V" slot CNC Milled Pocket Cavity™ (3-7 irons) redistributes weight to deliver the largest MOI ever in an MP iron.
- Diamond Muscle design for amazing feel and enhanced ball control.
- Scientifically designed to optimize sound and feel at impact utilizing Modal Analysis and Harmonic Impact Technology.
- Patented Grain Flow Forged™ 1025E "Pure Select" mild carbon steel provide the ultimate soft, solid, and consistent feel.
- 360° grind top line and sole for pleasing look and ideal turf interaction.
- Modified U-grooves, which conform to the Condition of Competition, produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.
|Club||LH||Loft °||Lie °||Offset "||Bounce °||Length "|
Note: This is for your reference and does not denote the content of the product.