Straight Thinking on Extanded Weighting
To maximize stability, a tightrope walker depends on an extended weighting system. The further their weight is distributed away from the center, the more resistance to rotation and twisting they come to achieve.
Nicklaus has taken this concept and transferred weight as far the center as possible, to the outermost region on the toe and hosel - providing "Maximum Twist Resistance" to the clubhead at impact, producing straighter, more accurate shots.
To add stability to your game, we've introduced the patented "Extreme Polar Weighting System" into our NEW 2008 Polarity MTR irons and Claw hyvrids.
- Patented Extreme Polar Weight Distribution (patent # 5,335,914) creating the highest M.O.I. in an iron to date.
- Extended face for added stability
- Duable heat-treated 4-31 pH stainless steel.
- Low Center of Gravity - due to the wide, cambered sole promotes a higher ball flight.
- Progressive offset - less on short irons, more on long irons.
- Feel-enchancing Urethane insert.
- Pro Silver, ultra light steel shaft, by FST - a revolutionary lightweight 100 gram shaft with superior launch and spin characteristics.
|Club||Loft(°)||Lie(°)||Length Steel||Length Graphite|
|Women's Length Graphite = (-1")|
Note: This is for your reference only and does not denote the content of the product.