The Nike TW '13 Men's Golf Shoes creates more power through your swing with a Nike Free-inspired outsole, delivering greater movement and increased stability. Designed with Tour-tested insights from Tiger Woods, this golf shoe is equipped with a Dynamic FDit System and Flywire technology for lightweight support and locked-down fit.
- Nike Free-inspired outsole for more natural movement and extraordinary feel.
- Dynamic Fit system that tailors the shoe perfectly to your foot.
- Nike Power Transfer Zone for better balance, smoother weight transfer and more power through impact.
- Waterproof multi-stretch synthetic leather upper for weather protection abd durability
- Flywire construction for ultra-lightweight support and comfort.
- Champ Scorpion Spikes™ and Tri-LOK system placed at heel and forefoot for traction and stability where it's needed most.
The NIke Free-inspired outsole of this golf shoe is designed to mimic and conform to the natural motion of the foot, allowing for freedom of movement and releasing more power through your golf swing.
The Nike TW '13 features the Dynamic Fit system made up of 'fingers' of soft material that wrap the midfoot and arch for a glove-like, locked-down fit. Plus, Flywire technology integrated with the laces offers aditional lightweight support.
Origins After learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot on the university's goldf course, three of Nike's most innovvative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. In 2002, they examined a group of men and women with pressure-measuring insoles taped to their feet, using high-speed cameras to capture image of each foot in motion.
The team spent eight years studying the biomechanics of shoeless running. The results yileded a profound understanding of th foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike Designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from th inside out.Additonal Details
- Molded rubber pods at outsole for increased traction and stability
- Two-year limited waterproof warranty
Studies suggest that barefoot runners develop stronger feet. Natural motion builds strength, and strength means speed. NikeFree is all about speed. But first you'll need to build your muscles, because NikeFree takes some getting used to. Deep cuts in the outsole mean your feet flex and move the way they would if you were barefoot.