The 9088 UL Driver is the first in the industry to combine the proven benefits of aerodynamic shaping with perfectly balanced lightweight club to give players of all types more consistent distance.
Out lightweight drivers on the market have heavy swig weight that are difficult for most players to release resulting in shorter drives that end up right of the target line, Weighing only 290 grams with a swing weight of D0 (near swing weights of most irons sets), the exceptional design features of the 9088 UL drivers has culminated in the highest performing lightweight driver on the market.
- Up to 7.5 yards longer than other lightweight drivers.
- Significantly more aerodynamic that other lightweight drivers resulting in faster ball and clubhead speed.
- More than 13% more consistent distance.
- 11.7% straighter and less dispersion compared to other lightweight drivers.
- 6.7 yards closer to the center line.
- Testers reported the 9088 UL was significantly easier to hit.
- D0 swing weight matches the rest of the set.
|Loft(°)||Lie Angle(°)||Length(")||Swing Weight||Volume||Hand||Flex|
|9.5||58||46||460cc||D0||R||S, R, A|
|10.5||58||46||460cc||D0||R||S, R, A|
Note: This is for your reference only and does not denote the content of the product.