Ready for a shoe that matches your level of cool? Cool. Here it is. The Faas Lite Mesh has arrived with its comfortable, lightweight performance features combined with coolCELL breathability. Oh, and did we mention it's the lightest shoe in golf? Yep, it's the lightest shoe in golf.
Light, minimal, single layer mesh enhances breathability and reduces weight. A zero heel-to-toe drop creates a more natural walking stride and posture during the swing. Corrugated flex grooves provide optimal flexibility and increase ground contact throughout your swing for improved traction and stability. Finally, bonded overlays (which keep weight down) provide support through your swing. See? Plenty of lightweight cool to keep your feet happy, round after round.
- Minimal single layer mesh upper for enhanced breathability and reduced weight, plus bonded overlays and an internal suede forefoot structure for support.
- coolCELL designation for highly functional, lightweight, and extremely breathable materials keep your feet cool and comfortable.
- Lace closure for a snug fit; packaged with two lace color options.
- Breathable EcoOrthoLite® sockliner for optimum fit and comfort.
- Lightweight FaasFoam+ midsole (PUMA's new proprietary blend of foam and rubber) for improved resilience and increased step-in comfort.
- SmartQuill traction technology at outsole provides directional grip elements that enhance ground contact for improved stability and traction.
- EverTrack carbon rubber in forefoot and heel for lasting durability.
- Corrugated flex grooves for flexibility and improved ground contact.
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides.
- PUMA Cat Logo at forefoot and heel, with PUMA Logo label at tongue.
- Heel to toe drop: 0mm.
- Weight: 6.5 ounces.