More Adjustability. More Distance. Adjust the loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT).
The Taylor Made Rescue 2011 features a deeper face and lower center of gravity for easier launch angles. Flight Control Technology (FCT) allows the player to adjust the loft, lie angle, and face angle for unmatched optimization. FCT allows for +/- 4 degrees of face angle change, +/- 1 degree of loft change, and +/- 2 degrees of lie angle change. The non-glare flat white crown and black face makes it easier to align and improves visual acuity.
- Adjust the loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT).
- ±4 degree face angle change, ±2 degree loft change, ±2 degree lie angle change, ±1000 RPM spin change.
- Deeper face and lower CG for easier launch.
- White non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment.
- With Flight Control Technology (FCT), you can increase or decrease the launch angle of the R11 Driver by 1°.
- Eight FCT positions allow you to adjust the loft in 0.5° increments
- With every FCT adjustment also comes a change in face angle, as well as spin rate.
Length varies depending on Shaft.
Note: This is for your reference and does not denote the content of the product.