- Incredibly light (only 283 grams) and extra long (46.5") to promote increased speed and distance
- Tremendously forgiving 460cc head with the biggest clubface of any TaylorMade driver
- New aerodynamic head shape slips faster through the air to promote added speed and power
- Dual Crown technology promotes higher launch and lower spin for more distance
- New Matrix Ozik XCon shaft promotes higher launch and more ball speed for increased distance
- A full 14 grams lighter than Burner 07 and Burner 09 drivers
Dual Crown Technology
- A noticeably smaller crown sits on top of a large power-base, allowing CG to be placed far back and deep.
- This CG placement promotes increased carry and tour-caliber distance.
Inverted Cone Technology (ICT)
- The Inverted Cone is CNC-milled directly into the inner side of the clubface, resulting in a drastic variation in face thickness. ICT optimizes the way the clubface behaves at impact to create an expanded COR zone.
- Inverted Cone Technology has been incorporated into every TaylorMade® driver since the R500 SeriesTM.
|Club||Loft °||Lie Angle||Volume||Length "||Swing Weight||Hand|
Note: This is for your reference and does not denote the content of the product.