JetSpeed fairway woods and Rescue™ clubs each incorporate a radically redesigned Speed Pocket that’s smaller and accounts for less weight while remaining just as efficient at boosting the speed of the clubface. Think of it as an afterburner for your ball. Unlike the Speed Pockets in our previous fairways and Rescues, which were empty, JetSpeed’s is filled with polymer to keep debris out and absorb unwanted vibration without slowing down the clubface.
JetSpeed fairway woods and Rescue clubs offer a tremendous combination of distance and ease of launch, and JetSpeed fairways are the longest and most playable fairway woods we’ve ever created, exceeding RBZ Stage 2.*
Although the low-profile construction of JetSpeed fairways and Rescues makes for a smaller head volume (a JetSpeed 3-wood is 175cc compared to RBZ Stage 2 at 190cc), the size of the address footprint of the JetSpeed and RBZ Stage 2 heads is nearly the same. That’s critical, because a substantial address footprint is essential to building confidence.
All JetSpeed metalwood clubfaces (driver, fairways and Rescues) are made of JetSteel of an ultra-strong steel alloy that adds to the speed of the face. JetSpeed Rescue clubs are equipped with Matrix’s Velox T shaft, with the weight determined by shaft flex: S / 75 grams, R / 65, M / 55, L / 45. Varying the shaft weight by flex promotes the optimum combination of clubhead speed and clubhead control no matter how fast you swing. Four lofts: 3 – 19°, 4 – 22°, 5 – 25°, 6 – 28°.
- New and more efficient Speed Pocket design promotes fast ball speed for long distance
- Ultra-high strength JetSteel face promotes fast ball speed for long distance
- Low-and-forward CG promotes fast ball speed and low spin for long distance
- Low-profile head design with shallow face promotes easy and high launch for great playability
- Matrix Velox T shaft-weight varies by flex to promote maximum feel and control at different swing speeds
- Speed Pocket, low-forward CG and shaft specs work together to promote long distance and easy playability
|Club/Loft||Hand||Lie||Volume||Length (M)||SW||Length (W)||SW|
Note: This is for your reference and does not denote the content of the product.