The larger size, lighter weight and draw bias that's engineered into each R11 Ti fairway woods are ideal for players seeking more distance, forgiveness and easier launch.
- Adjust the face angle with new Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP) technology
- Adjust the loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT)
- Promotes up to 60 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and1,000 RPM backspin change
- New aerodynamic shape promotes faster speed for more distance
- Deeper face and front CG for more penetrating flight and longer distance
- White non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment
- Features a high-performance Fujikura Motore F3 85 shaft and the option of 19 additional TP shaft choices
With Flight Control Technology (FCT), you can increase or decrease the launch angle of the R11 driver by 1º.
Eight different FCT positions allow you to increase or decrease loft in .5º increments.
- With the Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP), you can open or close the face angle of the R11 driver by 2º.
After the loft or launch angle of the driver is set with Flight Control Technology,
you can tweak the look of the driver at address by rotating the Adjustable Sole Plate.
- With ASP, you can independently tune face angle without changing loft.
NOte: This is for your reference and does not denote the content of the product.