The TaylorMade R9 TP Irons serious performance technologies in a classic players shape and size. Classic head shape with new hosel-blend provides a clean, beautiful, and workable head design that for appeal to the skilled players eye.
- Classic player's shape and compact size that incorporates multiple performance technologies
- High MOI and Inverted Cone clubface technology in every iron for superior distance control
- Velocity-Control Chamber (VCC) in 2- through 5-irons for increased consistency, ball speed and powerC
- Vibration-controlling cavity badge for satisfying feel and sound
- Tour-beveled sole reduces resistance to react "thinner" with turf
- Grooves conform to new USGA and R&A rules
- KBS Tour Series steel shafts engineered to promote increased stability and energy transfer
Inverted Cone Technology (ICT)
TaylorMade's Inverted Cone Technology was developed to expand the COR zone of TaylorMade
The Inverted Cone is CNC-milled directly into the back side of the clubface resulting in a drastic
variation in face thickness.
Originally developed for TaylorMade drivers, Inverted Cone Technology has been successfully
incorporated into TaylorMade® irons such as the r7®, r7 TP and Burner®.
|Club||LH||Loft||Lie Angle||Offset (mm)||Length||SW|
Note: This is for your reference and does not denote the content of the product.