Our longest. That you make even longer.
SLDR is built to help you hit longer/straighter drives by promoting a high launch angle, lower spin-rate and faster ball speed. That’s what makes SLDR our longest driver ever.
SLDR weight represents a complete reinvention of movable weight, making it more effective and easier to use. Movable weight shifts the clubhead’s CG horizontally toward either the heel, to promote a draw, or toward the toe, to promote a fade. SLDR’s sliding weight allows you to shift the CG far enough to promote a side-to-side trajectory change of up to 30 yards.
- Longest TaylorMade driver ever
- Low-and-forward CG promotes high launch, fast speed and low spin for huge distance
- Easy and intuitive SLDR movable weight promotes up to 30 yards of shot shape adjustment
- Increase or reduce the loft 1.5° with 12-position loft-sleeve
- Silver button-back works with subtle crown markings for easy clubface alignment
- Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 6.3 shaft blends light weight with great feel and playability
- Stunning modern-classic shape with charcoal-gray crown