“Tour Preferred” is an attitude and an aptitude. It’s a skill for understanding, designing, building and maintaining golf equipment for the better player. TaylorMade’s Tour Preferred irons have long been revered by tour professionals for striking the ideal balance of look, feel, sound and performance. That comes from our unique and unparalleled ability to interpret the observations of tour professionals and turn them into reality through the union of innovative technologies and artful design. The result: irons that please the eye and live up to the skills of the better player.
- Soft, 1025 carbon steel, precisely forged.
- Every curve, angle and line is continually shape-gauged through production for unmatched accuracy and consistency.
- Grooves milled to exacting specifications to promote more spin and control from the rough.
- Thin topline transitions smoothly and seamlessly into the hosel.
- Precision-shaped sole with reduced camber at the request of Tour pros.
- Hand-polished satin nickel-chrome finish preferred by better players.
Note: This is for your reference only and does not denote the content of the product.