With the Bazooka HT Max D fairway wood you get power and accuracy.
This lightweight, sleek fairway wood delivers more distance for your buck than any fairway wood on the market. With the Bazooka, power is enhanced by the visible sloped crown and aerodynamic shape that reduce drag and improve airflow for enhanced swing speed and faster ball speed. Additional technology includes the commanding, ultra-light, 65-gram, 43” Tour Edge Aldila NV shaft that generates greater club head speed and longer hits.
For extra accuracy, the Bazooka has a high moment of inertia (MOI), the club’s ability to resist twisting and impart greater force. The club features two internal weight cavities in the heel and toe that lower the center of gravity and move it deeper in the head for a higher (MOI). In addition, the deeper than traditional club head from front to back moves the center of gravity further away from the face for a high launch and remarkable forgiveness.
Score more direct hits on the green with the Bazooka HT Max D fairway wood.
- Hyper-steel head with super-thin face launches the ball higher and longer
- Variable face thickness provides larger effective hitting area for unsurpassed consistency
- Features Aldila-designed shaft based on their NV shaft series
- Deep CG for enhanced forgiveness.
- Weight cavities move the C.G. slightly lower and back from the face.
- Aerodynamic design with sloped crown for less drag and greater swing speed.
- Hyper steel head with super thin face and variable face thickness.