HT Max-J junior sets and clubs offer high-flying technology that makes playing golf fun - and they're backed with the Tour Edge Lifetime Warranty! The best value in junior golf, HT JMax sets are available in three configurations and include a lightweight stand bag:
- 4x1 set 5-8 or 9-12 year olds includes 1 wood, 3 irons and a putter.
- Titanium matrix woods launch the ball higher and farther
- Hybrid design gives juniors cutting-edge game improvement technology
- Combo iron set includes two easy-to-hit hybrids for accurate long iron performance
- 350cc titanium matrix, high-MOI driver produces explosive power and higher launch angle for long, straight tee shots.
- Stainless steel fairway wood with a radiused sole is easy to hit from any lie and produces long accurate shots.
- Easy-to-hit stainless steel hybrid features a wide, forgiving sole and deep center of gravity for maximum distance and accuracy.
- Oversized stainless steel irons with extreme perimeter weighting offer a huge sweet spot and straight, long iron shots.
- Mallet-style putter with easy alignment system makes putting a blast.
Shaft HT MAX-J Junior Graphite Shafts feature a low kick-point for higher launch Age Height Recommendations:
|3-5 years||under 3'3"|
|5-8 years||3'3" - 4'4"|
|9-12 years||4'4" - 5'5"|
|Model||Loft||Lie||Age 9-12 years Length||Hand|