Exotics XCG5 Irons
- Additional tungsten sole weight helps lower the CG position and the iron's stability at impact
- Each iron is engineered with the ideal CG location, offset, face thickness and top line
- Ultra-thin 2.2.mm face offers exceptional feel, control and distance
- Variable Face Thickness technology maximizes feel and distance - even on off-center contact.
- Deeper undercut cavity moves more weight to the rear outer edges of the head for maximum stability.
- Progressive offset design produces ideal trajectory and distance-control for every iron in the set.
Exotics XCG5 Hybrid
- High-density tungsten-steel sole moves more weight low in the head.
- Two internal weight pads improve sound, feel and accuracy.
- 1Super-thin maraging steel cup face launches the ball longer and higher.
High Density Steel Body & Sole
Heavier tungsten-steel moves more weight low in the sole for a lower, deeper center of gravity position and longer, higher shots.
Maraging Steel Cupped Face
Maraging steel is stronger than traditional stainless steel and can be made thinner to launch the ball faster and with less spin.