Building on past successes, Tour Edge engineers improved on previous designs by adding two additional tungsten sole weights, a deeper undercut cavity and a thinner sole. The result is more versatility while maintaining maximum forgiveness.
On the cutting edge of design, the XCG5 features our thinnest face to date. At only 2.2mm, the face has varying levels of thickness for better feel and distance on off-center hits. In addition, the deeper undercut cavity moves more weight to the outer edges, creating our overall largest effective hitting area to date in an iron.
Four tungsten sole weights help lower the iron's center of gravity to optimize trajectory and maximize stability at impact (MOI). Plus, each iron in the set is engineered to maximize its specific task: everything from the CG loaction, offset, face thickness, and top line width is adjusted to produce ideal performance results from each iron. Add this truly remarkable set of irons to your game and experience Exotics performance.
- Additional tungsten sole weight helps lower the CG position and the iron's stability at impact
- Each iron is engineered with the ideal CG location, offset, face thickness and top line
- Ultra-thin 2.2.mm face offers exceptional feel, control and distance
- Variable Face Thickness technology maximizes feel and distance - even on off-center contact.
- Deeper undercut cavity moves more weight to the rear outer edges of the head for maximum stability.
- Progressive offset design produces ideal trajectory and distance-control for every iron in the set.
FUJIKURA BLUR 60 - 75 GRAPHITE
KBS TOUR STEEL
TRUE TEMPER DYNALITE 90
PROJECT X 5.5 - 6.5 FLIGHTED RIFLE
|Club||Loft||Lie||Graphite Length||Dynalite 90 Length||Steel Length|
Note: This is for your reference only and does not denote the content of the product.