Tour-winning performance returns with the all-new T-Balance 2011 putter! The T-Balance features a patented 90° bend shaft that delivers an advanced level of feel never before achieved in any other putter design. The shaft's arched structure is stronger than a traditional straight putter shaft, thereby minimizing vibration and dramatically improving feel. You'll feel the effectiveness of the design as the shaft pulls the head through the ball with a pure, effortless stroke.
The lower portion of the "T" - the stability bar - places more weight directly behind the sweet spot to increase the putter's moment of inertia (ability to resist twisting). The result is increased accuracy on contact, and better-feeling impact on every putt.
- Patented 90° bend shaft provides unprecedented feel & control
- High-MOI putter designs deliver maximum stability during stroke
- Heavy head designs ideal for belly-length putter models
90° Bend Technology
- Arched shaft design is stronger than a straight shaft, minimizing vibration and delivering superior feel.
- Shaft position increases putter head stability throughout the putting stroke so the putter face is in proper position.
- T-Balance "stability bar" design promotes a smoother stroke for greater consistency and control for both short and long putts.