ADJUST THE HEAD.
TOTALLY OPTIMIZE YOU.
- TaylorMade Flight Control Technology (FCT) lets you change the face angle, loft and lie to promote up to 40 yards of side-to-side trajectory change
- Maximum size 460cc clubhead and Inverted Cone Technology promote maximum forgiveness on off-center hits
- Deeper back CG position makes it easier to launch the ball high and long
- New-classic clubhead shape blends traditional and modern lines
- Aldila RE*AX® 60-gram tip-soft shaft and 45.75" length promotes more clubhead speed and distance
Inverted Cone Technology (ICT)
The Inverted Cone is CNC-milled directly into the inner side of the clubface, resulting in a drastic variation in face thickness. ICT optimizes the way the clubface behaves at impact to create an expanded COR zone.
Flight Control Technology (FCT)
TaylorMade's Flight Control Technology (FCT) allows the player to easily adjust a metalwood's loft, lie and face angle
FCT utilizes a metallic sleeve positioned over the tip of the shaft. The sleeve can be rotated into different positions, changing the characteristics of the head, by loosening the bolt that secures the sleeve and shaft into the clubhead.
Ultra-Thin Wall Technology
Ultra-Thin Wall Technology is a casting process that allows thinner clubhead walls than found in most competitive drivers. The saved weight is critical to making the incorporation of MWT and FCT possible in certain TaylorMade metalwoods.
|Lie Angle °||59||59||59||59|
Note: This is for your reference and does not denote the content of the product.