To deliver exceptional ball speeds and explosive distance in the JPX-825, Mizuno engineers created an extremely thin and hot face utilizing MAX COR Technology. This game-changing distance is combined with exceptional forgiveness to deliver the "Balanced Performance" that others simply can't. Explosive distance WITH maximum forgiveness is what every golfer has been searching for, and the JPX-825 delivers.
In the 4 through 7 irons, MAX COR technology delivers an extremely thin and HOT FACE for exceptional ball speeds resulting in a solid feel and easy, long distance. The 8-iron through Gap Wedge utilizes a Mid COR which delivers greater precision along with distance in the scoring irons. Utilization of Mizuno’s Harmonic Impact Technology (HIT) throughout the entire set strategically reinforces the cavity frame to deliver a superior feel at impact. The JPX-825 is the ultimate combination of amazing distance, extreme forgiveness, and great feel that will help you play better, more consistent golf today.Tech Spec
- MAX COR pocket construction and Multi-thickness Hot Metal face deliver the highest allowable Coefficient of Restitution (COR) for amazing distance.
- Optimized MAX MOI Pocket Cavity and extreme toe/heel weighting deliver stability on off-center strikes for exceptional forgiveness.
- Mizuno’s scientifically designed Harmonic Impact Technology ensures an extremely solid sound and feel at impact.
- Multi-material electroform badge to further enhance feel and deliver aggressive styling.
- Triple Cut sole design for ideal turf interaction from and lie on the course.
- Two toned Nickel Chrome plated for elegant and durable finish.
- Modified U-grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability.