A solid, thicker looking wedge, design to flow from a full cavity iron set.
The JPX wedges feature the same high spin technology found in the MP line of wedges - with the loft specific Quad Cut Groove system and CNC Miling lines to the face.
Manufactured from a soft 8620 steel, and finished in two tone Double Nickel Chrome, the JPX offers both a powerful, satisfying feel and long term durability.
A taller confidence inspiring face, and wider triple cut sole create an ideal flow form teh JPX-800 iron line.
- Quad Cut grooves for maximum spin and ball stopping control.
- CNC Milled Face -- increased surface roughness for improved spin on short range shots.
- Triple cut sole design delivers ideal turf interaction and syncs perfectly with JPX iron models.
- 8620 steel construction for solid feel.
- Two tone double nickel chrome finish.
- High spin quad cut grooves milled to USGA limits.