The MP T-11™ wedges feature a CNC milled face along with acclaimed QUAD CUT GROOVE technology, which enables Mizuno to precisely control the width, depth, draft angle and shoulder radius of each groove to deliver maximum spin control and ball stopping ability in all playing conditions. These QUAD CUT GROOVES combine with a new revolutionary shaft, the DG Spinner™ from True Temper, to provide the maximum level of spin for unmatched precision.
Spin, Control and Feel are most important around the greens, which is why better players, like Luke Donald, the #1 ranked Sand Player on the PGA Tour*, rely on Mizuno’s legendary MP line of wedges. Building on the success of the Tour confirmed MP T-10™ line of wedges, Mizuno is proud to introduce the new "Condition of Competition" conforming MP T-11™ line of high performance forged wedges.
These new MP T-11 wedges combine Mizuno’s patented Grain Flow Forged™ feel with a Tour proven head shape and sole to provide unmatched precision in the short game. The MP T-11™ wedges are Grain Flow Forged from 1025E "Pure Select" mild carbon steel to provide the most soft, solid and consistent feel available, while an innovative 360° grind and thinner top line deliver maximum shot making versatility and control.
- "Condition of Competition" QUAD CUT GROOVES along with a CNC Milled Face for Maximum Spin in all conditions
- True Temper™ DG Spinner™ shaft for enhanced spin and controlled boring trajectory to deliver ball stopping power.
- Patented Grain Flow Forged 1025E "Pure Select" mild carbon steel for soft, solid, and consistent feel.
- Innovative 360° sole grind for shot making versatility
- Tour Proven teardrop head shape.
- Two tone White Satin Chrome and Black Nickel finishes.