Spider Mallet offers tremendous heel-toe weighted stability, thanks to its multi-material construction, in a stunningly beautiful shape. Counterbalancing the heavy head with a 130-gram grip increases the MOI of the entire club. According to our Tour Staff pros, that helps make it easier to keep the head moving on your intended path to promote increased accuracy.
Spider Mallet is available in two lengths, 38 and 35”. The idea is to grip the club as you would a normal-length putter, with two or three inches of the butt-end of the grip extended above your hands, which gives you the maximum benefit of counterbalancing. Thus, if you normally play a 35” putter you should opt for the 38”; if you play a 33” putter should use the 35”; if you play a 34” putter you can experiment with both the 35 and 38” to find which you prefer
- Tremendously high MOI in a beautifully shaped mallet-style head—3874—for outstanding twist-resistance and distance-control on off-center hits.
- 130-gram grip counterbalances head-weight to help you swing the head smoothly and on path.
- Counter-balanced Spider Mallet is 50% more stable based on overall club MOI values than a traditional putter.
- PureRoll Surlyn® insert promotes soft-yet-solid feel and smooth roll straight off the face.
- White leading edge and linear alignment aid in the cavity make aiming easy.
- Single bend shaft.