Bat-Caddy X4 Sport Electric Golf Push Cart 2017
Bat-Caddy X4 Sport Electric Golf Push Cart 2017
Bat-Caddy X4 Sport Electric Golf Push Cart
The Bat-Caddy X4™ Sport is our latest and one of the most stylish and unique manually controlled caddies on the market. Like its remote controlled brother the X4R, it features an lightweight, European style high tech aluminum frame. It has an easy two step, two click set up design folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts. It is propelled by a powerful 200W motor propelled by a standard 12V 35Ah SLA battery good for at least 45 holes per charge with the option of the latest super light, compact and environmentally friendly lithium battery which should be good for up to 72 holes per charge. The trolley is being operated manually with a seamless rheostat, cruise control or 10, 20, 30 timer and can be easily pushed even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and all key components are manufactured in factories certified to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. Based on our track record Bat-Caddy caddies are the highest performance and most competitive carts in the global market for motorized golf push trolleys and represent what really counts in this market: A Great Balance between Functionality, Performance, Practicality, Quality and Value!
Bat-Caddy® provides a full one year factor warranty against all defects in materials and workmanship on every new caddy purchase. Beyond the warranty period, customers continue to receive the best support in the industry from a knowledgeable service staff and access to the most comprehensive in-stock inventory of genuine caddy parts and accessories anywhere. Our track record of excellence in customer service spans more than a decade, and it's that commitment to our customers which makes Bat-Caddy® the leading brand of electric golf caddy.
Bat-Caddy X4 Sport Model Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components: Extreme light weight, durable, European inspired, sleek, minimalistic design. Durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high grade aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, gear boxes, motor housings and axles. Beware of anything plastic in these areas! Also the bag supports are aluminum and come equipped with stylish extensions and bungee cords both on the upper and lower bag supports for a better bag fit.
- Color Options: The X4 Sport is available in Space Silver, Matte Black or Gloss White with wheels to match. Due to customer demand we now offer the no-charge option of allowing the customer to mix and match the frame color and rear wheel color!
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast Motor: The X4 features a powerful, quiet 200 Watt electric motor. Also the caddy will master any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5-6 mph.
- Easy to use Multi-Function Handle: Manual rheostat control, On/Off buttons, cruise control functions, a 10, 20, 30 distance timer, a power and battery Charge indicator, as well as a USB port all integrated into a new small handle design, so you are in complete control of ALL Caddy Functions ALL the Time!
- Off-Power Freewheeling Mode Feature: The caddy can be accelerated and slowed down via the handle rheostat control manually. In Off-Power mode it is completely free wheeling, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X4 just like a manual push cart!! Many caddies don't have this capability and you will be stuck on the course if you lose power!
- Lightweight and Efficient Battery Options: The X4 can be run on several different batteries. We now offer a 35Ah (standard) good for at least 45 holes per charge or an optional upgrade to the latest lithium battery (up to 72 holes) which weighs only 6 lbs, is a 3rd of the size of the SLA batteries and has a cycle life of 500+ charges. It's more expensive, but if weight is an issue, this is a great option, and it also lasts at least three times as long.
- Speed Control: Precise speed control via 7-speed rheostat.
- Stop & Go Function: Allows you to stop and restart the caddy with a press of a button on the handle, so you don't have to adjust the speed after every stop
- New Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Tracking Adjustment: In order to optimize tracking, the X4 comes with a front wheel tracking mechanism.
- Easy One Piece Two-Click Fold Design: collapses into one piece (not three like others) in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!! Folded caddy is only a 33"x20"x10" package and will fit into the trunk of even the smallest sports car!
- High quality and Innovative Accessories: A scorecard holder, umbrella holder, beverage holder, carrying bag, seat are included. Additional accessories such as GPS holder, rain cover, or sand dispenser bottle can complement the X4 package. Check out SPECIAL OFFERS!
Bat-Caddy X4 Sport Electric Golf Push Cart Product Specs
|Speed Control||Seamless Handle Rheostat Control, 10, 20, 30 Distance Timer, On/Off Switch, Cruise Control, Battery Charge Indicator, USB Port|
|Motor||Power: 1 x 200 Watt, 12 V DC Electric|
|Drive Train||Rear Wheel Drive (17:1 ratio), Free Wheeling when off power|
|Battery||Power: 12V, 33-35Ah Sealed Lead Acid or Lithium, Dimensions: depending on battery, Weight: 33 Ah 21 Lbs; 35 Ah 25 Lbs; Li 6 Lbs, Average Charge Time: 4-6 Hours, Lifetime: ca. SLA ca. 150 charges* / Li 500+ charges|
|Charger||Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger|
|Weight||Net Weight Caddy: 20 Lbs (9kg), Net Weight Battery: 33Ah SLA 20 Lbs; Li 6 Lbs (2.5 kg) - 24 Lbs 35Ah SLA (11 kg), Total Net Weight: 20 Lbs + Battery|
|Speed||5.5 m/h (9.0 km/h)|
|Distance/Range||13 m/27+ Holes/6-8 Hours|
|Dimensions (Unfolded)||Length: 42-50" (adjustable handle), Width: 20", Height: 35-45" (adjustable handle)|
|Dimensions (Folded)||Length: 33", Width: 20", Height: 10"|
|Rear Wheels||Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 11.5"|
|Front Wheels||Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment|
|Materials||Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Aluminum with ABS plastic extensions & tight fit bungee cords|
|Colors||Oxidized Silver, Matte Black, Glossy White|
|Complimentary Accessories||Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, Cup Holder, Seat|
|Optional Accessories||Rain Cover, Sand Dispenser, GPS Holder, Carrying Bag|
|Warranty||1 Year on Parts & Labor, 1 Year on Battery|
|Packaging||Type: Cardboard Box, Styrofoam Cushioning, Dimensions: 33 x 24 x 12” (84 x 62 x 31 cm), Gross Weight: 49 Lbs (22 kg)|
|Folded Dimensions||Umbrella Slot||Cup Holder Slot||Push or Pull Cart||Weight||Warranty||MSRP|
|33" X 20" X 10"||Yes||Yes||Electric Push Cart||20 Lbs||1-YR||$1,239.99|
Not applicable to International and special location orders.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the item in its original condition within 30 days of the order date for a full refund. If return is after 30 days and within 90 days, we will issue store credit. This policy excludes shipping costs and international orders.
Need assistance? Click the green button on the bottom LEFT of your screen to chat with us.
Our website is equipped with SSL Technology and authenticated using Norton Secured powered by Symantec to keep your information secure during checkout.
We provide only 100% authentic merchandise directly from the manufacturer.
We only charge Sales Tax to orders that are shipped within California.