Bat-Caddy X4R Electric Golf Push Cart 2017
Bat-Caddy X4R Electric Golf Push Cart 2017
Bat-Caddy X4R Electric Golf Push Cart
The Bat-Caddy X4R™ is one of the most innovative and unique remote controlled caddies and probably the best selling remote controlled motorized caddy in North America. In its 5th model year it features an amazingly lightweight high tech aluminum frame weighing in at only 24 lbs (11kg). It has an easy two step, two click set up design folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts. It is propelled by two powerful independently controlled quiet 200W motors, a wide range FCC authorized remote control system which gives you full control up to 90-120 yards. It comes with a powerful, long-lasting 36Ah sealed lead acid (SLA) battery or with the super light, compact and environmentally friendly Lithium battery. The trolley can also be operated manually with a seamless rheostat and cruise control and can be easily pushed even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course. The X4R differentiates itself from the X3R by the innovative, European inspired frame design with adjustable handle height, its slightly more compact size, as well as its remarkable agility. Both caddies share the same, proven key components, such as motors, batteries and electronic and remote control systems.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and all key components are manufactured in factories certified to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. Based on our track record Bat-Caddy caddies are the highest performance and most competitive carts in the global market for motorized golf push trolleys and represent what really counts in this market: A Great Balance between Functionality, Performance, Practicality, Quality and Value!
Bat-Caddy® provides a full one year factor warranty against all defects in materials and workmanship on every new caddy purchase. Beyond the warranty period, customers continue to receive the best support in the industry from a knowledgeable service staff and access to the most comprehensive in-stock inventory of genuine caddy parts and accessories anywhere. Our track record of excellence in customer service spans more than a decade, and it's that commitment to our customers which makes Bat-Caddy® the leading brand of electric golf caddy.
Bat-Caddy X4R Model Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components: Extreme light weight, durable, European inspired design. Durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high grade aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, motors, housings and axles. Beware of anything plastic in these areas! Also the bag supports are aluminum and come equipped with stylish bungee cord extensions for a better bag fit.
- Color Options: The X4R is available in Space Silver, Matte Black or Gloss White with wheels to match. Due to customer demand we now offer the no-charge option of allowing the customer to mix and match the frame color and rear wheel color!
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast, Independent Dual Dircet Drive Motors: The X4R features a pair of powerful and quiet 200 Watt DC electric motors, inconspicuously hidden and protected in a small aluminum tube. We have eliminated problem causing and aesthetically unpleasing gear boxes with direct drive motors. Most our competitors are still using obsolete designs with gear boxes. If you did not know it, you would not know the motors are there! Also the caddy will master any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5.5 mph+.
- Easy to use Multi-Function Remote Control: Features directional controls and effective brake/stop functions, as well as a manual rheostat handle control, On/Off buttons, cruise control functions, a Power and Battery Charge Indicator and a USB port all integrated into a new small handle design, so you are in complete control of ALL Caddy Functions ALL the Time!
- Electronic Brake System and Off-Power Freewheeling Mode Feature: The caddy can be slowed down or stopped both remotely or manually, and has automatic motor resistance to slow it down going downhill. However, in Off-Power mode it is free wheeling, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X4R just like a manual push cart!! Many caddies don't have this capability and you will be stuck on the course if you lose power!
- Remote and Manual Speed Control: Remote Forward, Sideways, AND REVERSE AND STOP! - You set the pace up to an amazing 100-120 yards (meters) range (10-20 yards operating range recommended)! Seamless speed adjustment on both the handle and remote control. Note: our remote controls have the official authorization for radio frequency emitting devices from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Beware of caddies which are not authorized. Also timed advance forward feature (10, 20, 30 yards/meter) via remote control.
- Efficient & Powerful 12V36Ah Battery: Sufficient for a minimum of 27-36 Holes on a full charge! We only use the highest quality batteries and won't go below 35Ah for a double motor remote caddy! Beware of anything less on a remote caddy! The X4R is also available in a Lithium battery version. This new enviromentally friendly battery weighs only 6 Lbs is a third of the size of SLA batteries and lasts at least three times as long while giving you a 36+ hole range on a single charge.
- Seamless Speed Control Engages Wheels Slowly: The Bat-Caddy won’t “jump” or get away. This is an important feature since many "cheap" caddies don't allow you to operate them in a continuous smooth mode via the seamless rheostat control.
- Anti Tip Wheel: A standard removable rear stabilizer wheel to prevent tipping over on hills is included. We now also offer an upgrade option to our new "Mountain Slayer" Deluxe anti-tip wheel which is almost a 4th wheel giving the caddy added stability on very hilly courses. Also recommended for lithium battery caddies, because the reduced battery weight moves the center of gravity up.
- Torque Control Engages Wheels Slowly with Multiple Speed Control: The Bat-Caddy won't "jump" or get away or stop while turning. This is an important feature since many "cheap" caddies don't allow you to operate them in a continuous smooth mode but have to stop for any command you send them through the remote and then turn very abruptly! The Bat-Caddy also does not make a disturbing beeping noise when turning.
- New Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Tracking Adjustment: In order to optimize tracking, the X4R comes with a front wheel tracking mechanism.
- Easy One Piece Two-Click Fold Design: Collapses into one piece (not three like others) in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!! Folded caddy is only a 33"x21"x10" package and will fit into the trunk of even the smallest sports car!
- High quality and Innovative Accessories: A scorecard holder, umbrella holder, beverage holder, carrying bag and seat are included. Additional accessories such as GPS holder, remote cliphanger or rain cover can complement the X4R package. Check out SPECIAL OFFERS!
Bat-Caddy X4R Electric Golf Push Cart Product Specs
|Speed Control||FCC Authorized Remote Control (range up to 80-120 Yards) plus Manual Rheostat Control, Function: Forward, Reverse, Left & Right, Stop, Cruise Control, Timed Advance Function (10, 20, 30 m/y); USB Port|
|Motor||Power: 2 x 200 Watt (400 Watt), 12 V DC Electric|
|Drive Train||Rear Wheel Direct Drive, Dual independent transmission, Free Wheeling when off power|
|Battery||Power: 12V, 34-36 Ah Sealed Lead Acid, Dimensions: 8" x 5" x 6", Weight: ca. 25 Lbs, Average Charge Time: 4-6 Hours, Lifetime: ca. 150 - 200|
|Charger||Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger|
|Weight||Net Weight Caddy: 24 Lbs (11kg), Net Weight Battery: 25 Lbs (11 kg), Total Net Weight: 49 Lbs (22 kg)|
|Speed||6 m/h (9.6 km/h)|
|Distance/Range||13 m/27+ Holes/6-8 Hours|
|Maximum Load||77 Lbs (35kg)|
|Climbing Ability||30 degrees|
|Dimensions: Unfolded||Length: 42-50" (adjustable handle), Width: 21", Height: 35-45" (adjustable handle)|
|Dimensions: Folded||Length: 33", Width: 21", Height: 10"|
|Rear Wheels||Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 11.5", Anti-Tip Wheel Assembly included|
|Front Wheels||Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment|
|Materials||Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Steel|
|Complimentary Accessories||Scorecard Holder, Cup Holder, Umbrella Holder, Seat|
|Optional Accessories||Rain Cover, Sand Dispenser, GPS Holder, Remote Control Cliphanger, Carrying Bag|
|Warranty||1 Year on Parts & Labor, 1 Year on SLA Battery, 2 years pro-rated on LI Battery|
|Packaging||Type: Cardboard Box, Styrofoam Cushioning, Dimensions: 33 x 24.5 x 12” (84 x 62 x 31 cm), Gross Weight: 63 Lbs (29 kg)|
|Folded Dimensions||Umbrella Slot||Cup Holder Slot||Push or Pull Cart||Weight||Warranty||MSRP|
|33" X 21" X 10"||Yes||Yes||Electric Push Cart||24 Lbs||1-YR||$1,679.99|
Not applicable to International and special location orders.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the item in its original condition within 30 days of the order date for a full refund. If return is after 30 days and within 90 days, we will issue store credit. This policy excludes shipping costs and international orders.
Need assistance? Click the green button on the bottom LEFT of your screen to chat with us.
Our website is equipped with SSL Technology and authenticated using Norton Secured powered by Symantec to keep your information secure during checkout.
We provide only 100% authentic merchandise directly from the manufacturer.
We only charge Sales Tax to orders that are shipped within California.