Bat-Caddy X8 Pro Electric Golf Push Cart 2017
Bat-Caddy X8 Pro Electric Golf Push Cart 2017
Bat-Caddy X8 Pro Electric Golf Push Cart
The Bat-Caddy X8 Pro™ is our newest innovative and unique non remote controlled electric caddy. It features a lightweight high tech aluminum frame weighing in at only 22 lbs (10 kg). It has an easy one step folding design, folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts. It is propelled by DUAL powerful independently controlled quiet 200W motors. Unique in the market is its ability to be converted into a fully remote controlled cart with an aftermarket conversion performed by Bat-Caddy which gives it a wide range FCC authorized remote control system which gives you full control up to 90-120 yards. It also features a downhill motor brake/resistance system slowing it down on declines. It even comes with a sturdy rear anti-tip wheel giving it additional stability on hilly courses, also unique for a non-remote caddy. In addition it can be ordered with either a standard powerful 12V 35/36Ah Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) battery or long-lasting, very light (5-6 lbs), environmentally friendly 12V Lithium (LI) battery. Both battery options are fully interchangeable down the road. The trolley is being operated manually with a seamless rheostat and cruise control and can be easily pushed even without battery power (electric & mechanical freewheeling mechanism), so you will never be stuck out on the course. It features a 10, 20, 30 distance timer, a USB port, deluxe extra wide bungee bag supports, large diameter wheels with wave spokes featuring a newly designed wheel/axle connection system.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and all key components are manufactured in factories certified to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. Based on our track record Bat-Caddy caddies are the highest performance and most competitive carts in the global market for motorized golf push trolleys and represent what really counts in this market: A Great Balance between Functionality, Performance, Practicality, Quality and Value!
Bat-Caddy® provides a full one year factor warranty against all defects in materials and workmanship on every new caddy purchase. Beyond the warranty period, customers continue to receive the best support in the industry from a knowledgeable service staff and access to the most comprehensive in-stock inventory of genuine caddy parts and accessories anywhere. Our track record of excellence in customer service spans more than a decade, and it's that commitment to our customers which makes Bat-Caddy® the leading brand of electric golf caddy.
Bat-Caddy X8 Pro Model Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components:Extreme light weight, durable, European inspired design. Durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high grade aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, motors, housings and axles. Beware of anything plastic in these areas! Also the bag supports are aluminum and come equipped with stylish extra wide bungee cord extensions for a better bag fit.
- Color Options: The X8 Pro is available in Space Silver, Matte Black or Gloss White with wheels to match. Due to customer demand we now offer the no-charge option of allowing the customer to mix and match the frame color and rear wheel color!
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast, Independent Dual Motors (Double Power): UNIQUE! The X8 Pro features TWIN powerful and quiet 200 Watt DC electric motors (other caddies have only a single motor!), inconspicuously hidden protected in a small aluminum tube. We eliminated external gearboxes and replaced them with a direct drive system. If you did not know it, you would not know the motors are there! Also the caddy will master almost any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5.5 mph+.
- Electronic Downhill Motor Resistance Brake System: this caddy both in manual and later remote version features and automatic motor brake resistance system which slows it down on declines, eliminating the need and risk to slow it down manually.
- UNIQUE in the Market! RETROFITTABLE WITH REMOTE CONTROL: This caddy can be retrofitted and converted to a fully remote controlled caddy with a fast conversion package performed by your Bat-Caddy Service Center. This will add an easy to use Multi-Function FCC certified Remote Control featuring directional controls and effective brake/stop functions and a 10, 20, 30 distance timer.
- Sophisticated Manual handle Control Functions: The X8 comes standard with a manual rheostat handle control, On/Off buttons, cruise control functions, the automatic 10, 20, 30 yards advanced timer function, a Power and Battery Charge Indicator and a USB port all integrated into an new even smaller handle design, so you are in complete control of ALL Caddy Functions ALL the Time!
- Off-Power Freewheeling Mode Features: The caddy can be slowed down or stopped both manually and remotely (after retrofit) via automatic motor resistance. However, in Off-Power mode it is virtually free wheeling. There is an additional mechanical wheel unlock mechanism, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the caddy just like a manual push cart!! Many caddies don't have this capability and you will be stuck on the course if you lose power!
- SLA and LI Battery Option: The caddy can be ordered with either a powerful standard 12V 35/36Ah SLA battery good for 36 holes per charge (depending on topography) or a high tech, super light (5-6 lbs), compact and long lasting, environmentally friendly 12V 20Ah lithium battery. This battery weighs only 6 Lbs is a third of the size of SLA batteries and lasts at least five times (700-1000 charging cycles) as long as a SLA battery while giving you a 54+ hole range on a single charge. Both battery options are interchangeable, so you can later upgrade or downgrade from one to the other.
- Rear Anti-Tip Stabilizer Wheel: Also UNIQUE for manually controlled caddies: A removable rear stabilizer anti-tip wheel to prevent tipping over on hills is included! The newly designed device features a full size front wheel.
- Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless height adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Tracking Adjustment: In order to optimize tracking in a straight line, the X8 Pro comes with a front wheel tracking mechanism. (please note that tracking is also impacted by course topography and weight distribution)
- Easy One Piece One Locking Knob Fold Design: Collapses into one piece (not three like others) in seconds to fit in almost any vehicle trunk (wheels can be removed with an easy unlocking mechanism) - No engineering degree required!! Folded caddy is only a 33"x 23.5" x 12" package and will fit into the trunk of most small sports cars!
- Innovative and Useful Accessories: A scorecard holder, umbrella holder, beverage holder and seat are included at no charge. Additional optional accessories such as GPS holder, carry bag sand dispenser bottle or rain cover can complement the X8 Pro package. Check out SPECIAL OFFERS!
Bat-Caddy X8 Pro Electric Golf Push Cart Product Specs
|Speed Control||Manual Handle Controls; Cruise Control, Timed Advance Function (10, 20, 30 m/y); USB Port;OPTION TO UPGRADE TO REMOTE SYSTEM LATER|
|Motor||Power: 2 x 200 Watt (400 Watt), 12 V DC Electric|
|Drive Train||Rear Wheel Direct Drive, Dual independent transmission, Free Wheeling when off power|
|Battery||Power: 12V 35/36Ah SLA Battery: Dim: 8x6x5" @ 24 Lbs, 27-36 Holes/Charge, ca. 150 charges; 12V Lithium Battery, Dimensions: 7x5x4"; 6 Lbs; 54+ Holes/Charge; Lifetime: 700-1000 Charges|
|Charger||Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger|
|Weight||Net Weight Caddy: 22 Lbs (10kg), Net Weight Battery: 24 lbs (11 kg) (SLA); Lithium: 6 Lbs (2.7 kg), Total Net Weight: 46/30 Lbs (21/13.6 kg)|
|Speed||5.5 - 6 m/h (9.6 km/h)|
|Distance/Range||7-10 m/27-36+ Holes/8-10 Hours|
|Maximum Load||77 Lbs (35kg)|
|Climbing Ability||30 degrees|
|Dimensions: Unfolded||Length: 42-47" (adjustable handle), Width: 23.5", Height: 35-40" (adjustable handle)|
|Dimensions: Folded||Length: 30", Width: 23.5", Height: 12"|
|Rear Wheels||AAirless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 12.7.5", Anti-Tip Wheel Assembly included|
|Front Wheels||Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment|
|Materials||Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Steel w. bungee cors|
|Colors||Oxidized Silver, Matte Black, Glossy White|
|Complimentary Accessories||Scorecard Holder, Cup Holder, Umbrella Holder, Seat|
|Optional Accessories||GPS Holder; Rain Cover, Carry Bag; Remote Control Cliphanger|
|Warranty||1 Year on Parts & Labor & SLA Battery, 2 Years on Lithium Battery (pro rated 2nd Year)|
|Packaging||Type: Cardboard Box, Styrofoam Cushioning, Dimensions: 32 x 28 x 13.5” (81 x 71 x 34 cm), Gross Weight: SLA: 59 Lbs (26.8 kg); LI: 40 Lbs (18.2 kg)|
|Folded Dimensions||Umbrella Slot||Cup Holder Slot||Push or Pull Cart||Weight||Warranty||MSRP|
|30" X 23.5" X 12"||Yes||Yes||Electric Push Cart||22 Lbs||1-YR||$1,469.99|
Not applicable to International and special location orders.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the item in its original condition within 30 days of the order date for a full refund. If return is after 30 days and within 90 days, we will issue store credit. This policy excludes shipping costs and international orders.
Need assistance? Click the green button on the bottom LEFT of your screen to chat with us.
Our website is equipped with SSL Technology and authenticated using Norton Secured powered by Symantec to keep your information secure during checkout.
We provide only 100% authentic merchandise directly from the manufacturer.
We only charge Sales Tax to orders that are shipped within California.