Bat-Caddy X8R Electric Golf Push Cart 2017
Bat-Caddy X8R Electric Golf Push Cart 2017
Bat-Caddy X8R Electric Golf Push Cart
The Bat-Caddy X8R™ is our top of the line innovative and unique remote controlled caddy. It features a lightweight high tech aluminum frame weighing in at only 22 lbs (10 kg). It has an easy one step folding design, folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts. It is propelled by two powerful independently controlled quiet 200W motors, a wide range FCC authorized remote control system which gives you full control up to 90-120 yards. It comes with with a powerful 12V36Ah SLA battery or an optional long-lasting, very light (5-6 lbs), environmentally friendly 12V20Ah Lithium battery. The trolley can also be operated manually with a seamless rheostat and cruise control and can be easily pushed even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course. It features a 10, 20, 30 distance timer, a USB port, deluxe extra wide bungee bag supports, large diameter wheels with wave spokes featuring a newly designed wheel/axle connection system.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and all key components are manufactured in factories certified to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. Based on our track record Bat-Caddy caddies are the highest performance and most competitive carts in the global market for motorized golf push trolleys and represent what really counts in this market: A Great Balance between Functionality, Performance, Practicality, Quality and Value!
Bat-Caddy® provides a full one year factor warranty against all defects in materials and workmanship on every new caddy purchase. Beyond the warranty period, customers continue to receive the best support in the industry from a knowledgeable service staff and access to the most comprehensive in-stock inventory of genuine caddy parts and accessories anywhere. Our track record of excellence in customer service spans more than a decade, and it's that commitment to our customers which makes Bat-Caddy® the leading brand of electric golf caddy.
Bat-Caddy X8R Model Features at a Glance
- HHigh Tech Aerospace Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components: Extreme light weight, durable, European inspired design. Durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high grade aerospace type aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, motors, housings and axles. Beware of anything plastic in these areas! Also the bag supports are aluminum and come equipped with stylish extra wide bungee cord extensions for a better bag fit.
- Color Options: The X8R is available in Space Silver, Matte Black or Gloss White with wheels to match. Due to customer demand we now offer the no-charge option of allowing the customer to mix and match the frame color and rear wheel color!
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast, Independent Dual Direct Drive Motors: The X8R features a pair of powerful and quiet 12V 200 Watt DC electric motors, inconspicuously hidden and protected in a small diameter aluminum tube. No external gear boxes like many others. We eliminated gear boxes alltogether and use direct drive motors. If you did not know it, you would not notice the motors are there! Also the caddy will master almost any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5.5 mph+.
- Easy to use Multi-Function FCC Certified Remote Control: Features directional controls and effective brake/stop functions and a 10, 20, 30 distance timer, as well as a manual rheostat handle control, On/Off buttons, cruise control functions, a Power and Battery Charge Indicator and a USB port all integrated into an new even smaller handle design, so you are in complete control of all Caddy Functions at all times!
- Electronic Automatic Downhill Brake System: The caddy can be slowed down or stopped both remotely or manually. It has automatic motor resistance to slow it down going downhill avoiding the effort and risk to have to slow it down with your own power.
- Off-Power Freewheeling Mode: Once the caddy is turned off it is virtually free wheeling. In addition an easy pull out mechanical unlock system disengages the wheel completely from the axles, so the motors won't spin, so even in the unlikely event that you ever run out of battery power you can push the X8R just like a manual push cart!! Many caddies don't have this capability and you will be stuck on the course if you lose power!
- Remote and Manual Speed Control: Remote Forward, Left/Right Turn, AND REVERSE AND STOP! - You set the pace up to an amazing 100-120 yards (meters) range (5-20 yards operating range recommended)! Seamless speed adjustment on both the handle and remote control. Note: our remote controls have the official authorization for radio frequency emitting devices from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Beware of caddies which are not authorized. Also timed advance forward feature (10, 20, 30 yards/meter) via remote control or handle function.
- Powerful Battery Options: The X8R comes standard with a powerful 12V36Ah SLA battery, sufficient for a minimum of 27 Holes on a full charge! Also available is the new enviromentally friendly 12V20Ah lithium battery which weighs only 5Lbs, a third of the size of SLA batteries, and lasts at least five times as long as a SLA battery (up to 1,000 charges) while giving you a 36+ hole range on a single charge.
- Deluxe Twin Anti-Tip Wheel: A newly designed removable "Mountain Slayer" Deluxe rear stabilizer twin wheel to prevent tipping over on hills is now included with the X8R as standard! This design features two sturdy wheels giving the caddy exceptional backward stability, even on the hilliest courses.
- Torque Control: Engages wheels slowly with multiple speed control- The Bat-Caddy won’t “jump” or get away or stop while turning. This is an important feature since many "cheap" caddies don't allow you to operate them in a continuous smooth mode but have to stop for any command you send them through the remote and then turn very abruptly! The Bat-Caddy also does not make a disturbing beeping noise when turning.
- New Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Front Wheel Tracking Adjustment: In order to optimize tracking, the X8R comes with a front wheel tracking adjustment mechanism.
- Easy One Piece One Locking Knob Fold Design: Collapses into one piece (not three like others) in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!! Folded caddy is only a 33"x 23.5" x 12" package and will fit into the trunk of most small sports cars!
- Now Available! Additional Custom Wheel Color Options: Make a personal statement on the course with custom front, rear and anti-tip wheel colors.
- Useful and Innovative Accessories: A scorecard holder, umbrella holder, beverage holder and seat are included. Additional optional accessories such as GPS holder, remote control hook cliphanger, carry bag or rain cover can complement the X8R package. Check out SPECIAL OFFERS!
Bat-Caddy X8R Electric Golf Push Cart Product Specs
|Speed Control||FCC Authorized Remote Control (range up to 80-120 Yards) plus Manual Rheostat Control, Function: Forward, Reverse, Left & Right, Stop, Cruise Control, Timed Advance Function (10, 20, 30 m/y); USB Port|
|Motor||Power: 2 x 200 Watt (400 Watt), 12 V DC Electric|
|Drive Train||Rear Wheel Direct Drive, Dual independent transmission, Free Wheeling when off power|
|Battery||Power: 12V 35/36Ah SLA Battery: Dim: 8x6x5" @ 24 Lbs, 27+ Holes/Charge, ca. 150 charges; 12V Lithium Battery, Dimensions: 7x5x4"; 6 Lbs; 36 Holes/Charge; Lifetime: 500+ Charges|
|Charger||Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger|
|Weight||Net Weight Caddy: 22 Lbs (10kg), Net Weight Battery: 24 lbs (11 kg) (SLA); 6 Lbs (2.7 kg), Total Net Weight: 46/30 Lbs (21/13.6 kg)|
|Speed||5.5 - 6 m/h (9.6 km/h)|
|Distance/Range||7-10 m/27-36+ Holes/8-10 Hours|
|Maximum Load||77 Lbs (35kg)|
|Climbing Ability||30 degrees|
|Dimensions: Unfolded||Length: 42-47" (adjustable handle), Width: 23.5", Height: 35-40" (adjustable handle)|
|Dimensions: Folded||Length: 30", Width: 23.5", Height: 12"|
|Rear Wheels||Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 12.7.5", Anti-Tip Wheel Assembly included|
|Front Wheels||Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment|
|Materials||Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Steel w. bungee cors|
|Colors||Oxidized Silver, Matte Black, Glossy White|
|Complimentary Accessories||Scorecard Holder, Cup Holder, Umbrella Holder, Seat|
|Optional Accessories||Rain Cover, Sand Dispenser, GPS Holder, Remote Control Cliphanger, Carrying Bag|
|Warranty||1 Year on Parts & Labor & SLA Battery, 2 Years on Lithium Battery (pro rated 2nd Year)|
|Packaging||Type: Cardboard Box, Styrofoam Cushioning, Dimensions: 32 x 28 x 13.5” (81 x 71 x 34 cm), Gross Weight: SLA: 59 Lbs (26.8 kg); LI: 40 Lbs (18.2 kg)|
|Folded Dimensions||Umbrella Slot||Cup Holder Slot||Push or Pull Cart||Weight||Warranty||MSRP|
|30" X 23.5" X 12"||Yes||Yes||Electric Push Cart||22 Lbs||1-YR||$1,819.99|
Not applicable to International and special location orders.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the item in its original condition within 30 days of the order date for a full refund. If return is after 30 days and within 90 days, we will issue store credit. This policy excludes shipping costs and international orders.
Need assistance? Click the green button on the bottom LEFT of your screen to chat with us.
Our website is equipped with SSL Technology and authenticated using Norton Secured powered by Symantec to keep your information secure during checkout.
We provide only 100% authentic merchandise directly from the manufacturer.
We only charge Sales Tax to orders that are shipped within California.