Callaway Epic Forged Star Single Iron
Performance Without Peer
Epic Forged Star Irons are designed to deliver maximum distance through the optimal combination of speed, spin, ball flight and ultra-lightweight components.
- Ultra-Premium Forged Design For Pure Sound & Feel - A stunningly beautiful design, from the Infinite Black finish to the precise shaping. Every surface and detail was carefully considered and created through precision engineering and meticulous craftsmanship.
- Suspended Tungsten Core for Controlled Launch & Long Distance - For the first time, Suspended Tungsten Core technology is in a forged iron. A MIM’ed tungsten weight is suspended in a new, polyurethane cartridge wrapped with Urethane Microspheres, promoting a controlled launch and long, consistent distance.
- High-COR Faces with 360 Face Cup Technology For Fast Ball Speed - Our renowned 360 Face Cup employs a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to promote fast ball speed for long, consistent distance on center hits and off-center hits.
- Lofts and CG Locations Aligned For Distance-enhancing Launch Conditions - Powerful lofts work in conjunction optimized CG locations to promote maximum distance-enhancing launch conditions throughout the bag. Women’s set features optimized lofts for slower swing speeds.
- Spin Control VFT For Consistent Distance - To provide spin and control in the mid and long irons, we’ve implemented a new VFT pattern, which promotes both optimum and consistent ball speeds and spin-rates.
- Incredibly Lightweight Star Package For Maximum Swing Speed and Ball Speed - A lighter head, ultra-premium UST ATTAS Speed 40g/50g class shafts and 43g Golf Pride J200 grip combine to promote fast swing speed for total distance.
Callaway Epic Forged Star Single Iron PRODUCT SPECS
Note: This is for your reference only and does not denote the content of the product.
UST Mamiya ATTAS Speed Series - Shaft