Cobra King Forged Tec Single Iron
- Classic muscle back shape with a hollow body for lower center of gravity and controlled distance with playability
- Hollow cavity is infused with foam microspheres that fine-tune sound and generate softer feel
- PWRSHELL Face insert creates a larger sweet zone for higher launch and faster ball speed
- Tungsten toe weighting centers the center of gravity behind the hitting zone for maximum distance and precision on all strikes
- Cobra Connect powered by Arccos has access to more than 40,000 golf courses to help track performance
- Stock shaft: KBS $-Taper Lite, 115 grams Stiff Flex/110 grams Regular Flex | Project X Catalyst Graphite, 80 grams
- Stock grip: Lamkin Crossline Connect
Hollow Body Construction
The classic muscle back shapes conceals a hollow body construction that lowers the center of gravity and provides controlled distance with maximum playability.
A hollow cavity is infused with foam microspheres that fine-tunes sound and creates softer feel at impact.
The forged faced insert creates a larger sweet zone for higher launch, faster speed, and more distance in a compact shape.
A tungsten toe weight centers the center of gravity behind the impact zone for maximum distance and precision, even on off-center strikes.
Cobra King Forged Tec Single Iron Product Specs
||Steel Swing Weight
||Graphite Swing Weight
Note: This is for your reference only and does not denote the content of the product.
KBS $-Taper Lite 110 Steel - Shaft
COBRA Lamkin ACE Crossline Connect - Grip